Individual Attention, Lots of Learning, and Play!
Infant Classroom - Sweet Peas
6 weeks to through 16 months
New moms and dads have a safe, clean, fun environment to bring little ones to, helping parents ease the stress of returning to work. The experienced infant room teachers offer your child individualized attention and care with the flexibility to follow each child's individual schedule. Your infant will enjoy music, singing, developmental play, creative art and sensory experience such as water play to enhance mental growth. All activities are designed to provide your child fun both here and at home. Baby sign language, books and conversation are utilized to enhance language and social interaction. Plus, you have a place to discuss issues ranging from sleeping patterns to establishing routines. Schedules and routines are slowly phased in for older infants to help make the transition to Toddlers at 16 months successful.
- Individualized schedules for sleeping, eating, and playtime
- Building of self-esteem through nurturing teachers
- Interaction with other children to spark curiosity and socialization
- Focus on cognitive and motor skills through playtime and activities
- Development through age-appropriate materials and toys
- Toys rotated and sanitized daily in the classroom dishwasher
- Regular communication between teachers and parents to keep you informed about your child's day